Established since 2005 as a non-profit association in Hong Kong, The Entrepreneurs' Network TEN actively supports the promotion of entrepreneurship through a network of relevant connections and practical information.
TEN holds a regular monthly event on the 2nd Tuesday of every month and organizes popular social events such as harbor junk cruise and Christmas Dinner.
A regular event can be in form of:
- Networking with the opportunity for members to present themselves at the event
- Speaker events where experienced entrepreneurs would share their tips and experiences
- Jointly organized events with relevant organizations
- Themed workshops such as funding, startup, sales and marketing toolkits
Members of TEN enjoy the below benefits:
- the participation and voting rights during TEN’s Annual General Meeting
- subsidized social events such as junk cruise dinner and annual Christmas dinner
- the entrance fee waiver of regular TEN events