Make your travel arrangements to arrive at the Colorado Springs Airport (COS) on Monday, October 4. Our opening event will start at 4 p.m. Travel from the airport to the Garden of the Gods resort is about 30 minutes. Uber, Lift and taxis are available at the airport.
You may prefer to fly into Denver, rent a car and drive to Colorado Springs. Travel time is about one hour and 40 minutes.
5 Guys Forum #2 – Five Mavens should plan to arrive on October 3 in time for a 2 p.m. meeting.
Make your travel arrangements to depart any time on Thursday, October 7.
L3 Couples Forum – The Originals will depart on Saturday, October 9.
As of May 2021, L3's COVID protocol for events:
1. More space aboard vehicles – We are adding vehicles, using larger vehicles and walking.
2. Outdoor venues – We'll eat outdoors whenever possible, weather permitting.
3. Extra spacing indoors – We will provide extra personal space via additional tables or socially distanced seating in auditoriums.
4. Enhanced sanitation – Following guidelines from the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we will require daily cleaning of vehicles and function space, and the use of face masks and gloves when preparing and serving meals.
5. Suppliers – We will confirm local suppliers are adhering to the most up-to-date health and safety guidelines.
6. Travelers will be required to wear a mask whenever we are in a vehicle or indoors and when physical distancing is limited.
The elevation of Colorado Springs is 6,035 feet.