The Brewers Association of Maryland (BAM), founded in 1999, is the non-profit trade association of Maryland brewing companies. The mission of BAM is to grow, promote and protect the Maryland craft beer industry.
BAM meets on a quarterly basis, and currently consists of over 250 members, who actively support one another to better the craft beer community in the state of Maryland from the brewhouse to the State House and every tap and beer cooler in-between!
Membership Benefits Include:
- Direct support during the licensing and zoning/planning startup process
- Invitations to attend quarterly member meetings
- A dedicated business page on the Brewers Association of Maryland website
- A business listing on the tri-industry Maryland Craft Beverages app
- Weekly newsletters with industry, regulatory, state & national updates
- Discounted registration pricing for educational workshops and seminars
- Free STARS (Safe Tasting and Responsible Sales) training course and exam; which meets the State of Maryland requirements for responsible alcohol server training and certification.
- Federal, state and county advocacy on behalf of your business, and the larger industry
- Business PR and communications support; marketing and promotion education
- Access to exclusive Brewers Association of Maryland festivals and competitions