Join NASLEE and connect with a national community of early care and education state leaders. Member benefits tailored to support your work include:
- Free admission to our Annual Roundtable (Full Members only)
- Virtual Coffee Chats, Office Hours with Experts, and other free members-only online events
- Member online community
- Access to our member directory
- Subscription to our listserv of over 300 early care and education state leaders and partners
- Professional development opportunities
- Participation in NASLEE Member Committees
- Full Membership
For state agency employees with major responsibilities related to early childhood care and education
- Associate Membership
For retired or former full NASLEE members
NASLEE full members who leave state agency employment may renew as associate members.
- Affiliate Membership
For related professionals who hold a state-focused position in, or providing services for, a national nonprofit organization related to NASLEE's purpose
September 11, 2023 Published a new event.
July 13, 2023 Published a new event.
July 10, 2023 Published a new event.
April 24, 2023 Published a new event.
February 16, 2023 Published a new event.